In order to generate piezoelectricity inside bone and cells the field strength must exceed 10 milli Tesla (100 gauss). There are different variations of large and expensive coil systems mounted on arms or beds, but none of these systems is able to generate energies higher than 100 gauss. Pulsed electromagnetic waves are the only energy source to pass through all materials without refraction.
- Custom-designed inductor head
- Totally unique targeted conical beam (no leakage from sides)
- 800 Gauss Peak Output (5.92x stronger than MkIV)
- 3.8m/sec pulse duration – 5m/sec inc decay (7.6x longer peak output duration than MkIV)
- 6hr maximum re-charge time (60% less than MkIV)
- Output proven via Coloumb’s Inverse Square Law
- Samsung Lithium-Ion internal battery
- Enhanced HEX software code and circuitry
- Integrated, detachable safety wrist lanyard
- Almost 30x stronger than nearest competitor
Pulsed magnetic wave intensity decreases with distance, according to Coloumb’s Inverse Square Law. The further from the source inductor the pulsed wave travels, the actual magnetic field intensity drops by the square of the distance.